What We Do
The Philosophy Documentation Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable access to essential resources in the humanities and social sciences. We support scholarly work in many fields with customized publishing and membership services, digitization solutions, and secure hosting. We distribute print and electronic materials in several languages, and produce specialized reference works and research databases.
NEW for Spring 2013
- The Journal of the Caribbean Philosophical Association
- Authoritative content in electronic format
- Edited by Richard A. Talaska, available for download
- Online access, volume 1-25
- Online access in cooperation with Libri Publishing
- Volume 23, 2012, available for download
- In cooperation with the Korean Philosophical Association
- Formerly The Modern Schoolman
- World Congress supplement, Journal of Philosophical Research
- all titles
- Humanities and social science journals, series, and other publications. More info....
- Online access with print subscriptions to select titles. More info....
- Over 35,000 listings from 130 countries. More info....
- Over 1.21 million bibliographic records. More info....
Last updated May 21, 2013