The following guidelines should be followed closely prior to submission. The editors will not grant exceptions to these requirements. Questions about these guidelines should be addressed to the editor at [email protected].
- Manuscripts must be submitted in Word format (.doc or .rtf) with a maximum length of 3,000 words (not including bibliography and endnotes. Manuscripts should be double spaced, in New Times Roman font, in U.S. English.
- All manuscripts must follow the MLA Style sheet for academic papers.
- If you are submitting copyright material such as images, line art, photographs, you must acquire reprint permission. Please iclude that permission in your works cited.
- Any images or photos must be of high resolution to facilitate accurate reproduction in both print and electronic formats. Glimpse does not publish color images.
- Manuscripts submitted to Glimpse must be original work, not under consideration with any other journal.
- A complete submission includes an abstract of no mor than 150 words.
- All submissions are by email to the editors at [email protected].